We'd firstly like to thank you for sticking with us during these difficult times. We've worked hard to ensure our store is Covid-safe, to protect both our customers and employees. We ask you to please be mindful of the following guidelines...
- We kindly ask that you do not visit us if you're showing any symptoms of COVID-19.
- Please only come inside with one person from your household or "bubble".
- For security reasons, please remove your face mask before entering the store and look up at the camera before re-applying your mask.
- There are multiple automatic hand sanitiser stations around the shop - please sanitise your hands before trying on any jewellery.
- We've installed Perspex screens around the whole store - this stops any particles travelling across the counter.
- Please maintain a 2m distance from other customers whilst queueing and in-store.
- We've placed stickers on the floor to guide you with this.
- All jewellery and surfaces have been sterilised. This practice will continue before and after any contact.
- Contactless payments are encouraged where possible and card payments are desirable for any larger payments.
- Our staff have been briefed on our store policy to ensure we are adhering to government guidelines and everyone has completed the National Association of Jewellers ‘Be COVID-19 Safe’ awareness course.
- All staff temperatures are checked each morning and anybody unwell will be sent home.
- Our staff will be wearing masks
Thank you for taking the time to read through our policy. We hope to welcome you in-store soon!
If you would like further information, our blog post provides more detail regarding our staff training and procedures.